Grow Your Business Significantly Faster and More Easily with Aspirin Business and Peer 2 Peer
- As a community of Directors and Senior Managers we’ll inspire and hold each other to account to achieve the growth objectives for our businesses.
- We’ll use 90 Day Plans, Growth Workshops and world-class resources to:
– Transform our Strategy and Culture
– Transform our Products and Services
– Transform our Business Models
- Be inspired and challenged with our ‘Hot Seat’ Mastermind Sessions:
Each month, a member pitches their business and asks for help resolving a strategic problem or opportunity. Together the Board coach the member and ask probing questions before presenting their recommended solutions. Not for the faint-hearted, these sessions are a fantastic catalyst for significant growth and business transformation, and inspiring for all.
INFORMAL & CONFIDENTIAL
FOCUSING ON STRATEGIC GROWTH & HOT TOPICS
SHARE INSIGHTS & CHALLENGES
DELIVERING 10 x ROI
According to Forbes Magazine, if you are a member of a peer group of Chief
Executives, your company will probably grow 2.5 times faster than your
Your Peer 2 Peer Chair – Susannah Brade-Waring
Susannah Brade-Waring is a qualified, award-winning business advisor, trainer and coach. Susannah is a former Finance Director helping to grow Monsal Limited from a start-up to £10 million turnover and then through a successful Management Buy-Out (MBO). Monsal was subsequently acquired by GE.
Since 2008, Susannah has helped business leaders grow their businesses and develop their talent. Clients include John Lewis, Waitrose, Merlin Entertainments, ESET, Poole Housing Partnership, Shire Leasing, Douch Family Funeral Directors, Lester Brunt Wealth Management, Bournemouth Town Centre BID, Dorset Chamber and Dorset Growth Hub.
Simon Hawtrey-Coombs – Founder of Peer 2 Peer Explains:
The Impact of Peer 2 Peer, for Aspirin Business
3 Components Parts of Peer 2 Peer, for Aspirin Business.
OUR purpose, focus & agenda for YOUR PEER 2 PEER Board meeting
Our Purpose is to: GIVE BUSINESS LEADERS MORE CLARITY, DIRECTION AND CONTINUOUS INSPIRATION
Our Focus is to: Gain & Retain your ideal Customers
Our Focus for this BOARD is to:
DEVELOP STRONGER BUSINESS MODELS
08.15 – 08.45 Members Catch Up (Coffee – Tea – Water)
08.45 – 09.45 Welcome & “Round the Table” Updated & Actions
09.45 – 10.35 The Skill-Up Workshop – ‘Develop Stronger Business Models’
10.35 – 10.45 Power Break (10 mins) (Coffee – Tea – Water)
10.45 – 11.45 “Hot Seat” The Mastermind pitch & issue/opportunity
11.45 – 12.15 Mastermind Solutions
12.15 – 12.30 Your Key insights & Call to Actions, followed by lunch
13.00 – 15.00 One 2 One & Non-Exec on Demand for Key Issues (Optional)
Christopher Bayliss – Creator of FastGrowth Explains:
The pedigree behind the FastGrowth workshops
Impact of FastGrowth and Peer 2 Peer Boards
30 of the 60 Growth Workshops Created by Christopher Bayliss
1 . T R A N S F O R M Y O U R C O M P A N Y C U L T U R E
The WORKSHOPS for you to create clear company direction and engage your people in this direction i.e. to create great focus and energy in your company
a) Create your clear, compelling company direction:
– Remove your strategic barriers for FastGrowth
– Create your compelling company purpose and guiding principles
– Create your powerful FastGrowth Plan
– Develop your winning attitude towards FastGrowth
– Develop your strategic and inspiring leadership
b) Fully engage your people in this direction:
– Organise your company for FastGrowth
– Create your effective Strategy Board
– Recruit the right people for your team
– Coach your people for FastGrowth
– Confront people about performance
2 . T R A N S F O R M Y O U R P R O D U C T S A N D S E R V I C E
The WORKSHOPS for you to create your new, WOW product & service and to
gain/retain your ideal customers i.e. to achieve high, profitable sales through your
transformed products and services
a) Create new, WOW product & service:
– Plan how to increase your profitable sales
– Sharpen your market focus
– Develop your successful new products & services
– Gain your ideal customers
– Achieve your optimal prices
b) Gain/retain your ideal customers:
– Significantly increase your brand value
– Negotiate good deals
– Transform your brand, content and online presence
– Increase your lifetime customers
– Build your successful online business
3 . T R A N S F O R M Y O U R B U S I N E S S M O D E L S
The WORKSHOPS for you to create your innovative business models to significantly
increase your profit and enhance your profit multiplier
a) Increase your profit:
– Achieve a lower breakeven
– Develop stronger business models
– Streamline your business processes
– Raise the finance for your FastGrowth
– Successfully implement your quarterly FastGrowth priorities
b) Enhance your profit multiplier:
– Plan for your successors
– Create and protect your intellectual property
– Create successful strategic alliances
– Grow your business nationally and internationally
– Prepare your business for a high value sale
Example Workbook Cover
The Workshop for you to:-
Develop your Stronger Business Model
The purpose of the Workshop is to assist you to assess your
company’s current business model and then to
develop your new, stronger business model.
The goal is that within 18 months, through your stronger
business model, you OUTPERFORM your competitors.
1. What’s the strategic problem?
2. Describe your current business model
3. Identify the threats to your business
4. Define your stronger business model
5. Evaluate the benefit to you of your new, stronger business model
6. Decide your commitment, next actions and deadlines
What’s In A Name?
- A community of Peers, Directors and Senior Managers, with a shared purpose of significantly growing their businesses.
- An informal, confidential Board focusing on Strategic Growth and Hot Topics.
- A place to share insights and challenges in confidence and learn from each other.
The Key Difference
Peer 2 Peer Boards focus specifically, and methodically, on growing your business. We’ll have access to world-class proven resources and experts to help you grow your business. We’ll use 90 Day Plans for focus, and will hold each other to account to ensure progress – just like a ‘Real’ Board.
- Regular attendance at our monthly half-day Board Meetings (excluding August). If you’re unable to attend a meeting, invite a colleague to experience the Board or visit one of the other Peer 2 Peer Boards, so you don’t miss out.
- Quarterly mentoring sessions with your Peer 2 Peer Chair.
- World class resources to gain insight into your business and yourself, including 90 Day Planning Tools.
Having a great venue is important, it will inspire you and motivate you, and provide a well-deserved treat with your peers.
The beautiful 4-star Burley Manor Hotel, in the New Forest, is our choice for you! They will host our half-day monthly meetings, followed by a relaxed and enjoyable lunch while you catch up with your future business friends, that you will meet and grow with at your Peer 2 Peer Board.
Peer 2 Peer – The Discovery Session
“I became Managing Director by default. I was the Sales Director in 2006 when our MD decided to leave to pursue his dreams in Australia. Suddenly I found everybody was looking at me to become the business leader.
I needed an education and I needed support. Nobody can truly prepare you for the responsibility, the loneliness and the pressure of being the ultimate boss in your business. You can’t ever truly share that with people in your business either. What I needed was a network of great people facing and dealing with the same challenges and a mentor with wisdom and experience.
There are no words that do justice to the value I got from working with a peer 2 peer board once a month for 10 years and sharing the learning and wisdom of Christopher Bayliss and a group of fantastic, driven entrepreneurs who would go on to become close friends and confidantes. I learned to become a Managing Director and a better leader. I will forever be grateful for what I learned and for the support and stimulation of those comrades.
I worked through 60+ workbooks with this group – learning from my peers as much as our mentor and group facilitator. We learned about growing and building a more valuable business.
We live in a fast-changing world. The business grew, flourished, faced new challenges and then grew again.
Now I have two colleagues involved with the Peer 2 Peer learning groups as they prepare to take the reigns and face the challenges of running, growing and building the value of this business in the years to come.”
Paul Tansey, Managing Director, Intergage
“The Peer 2 Peer formula immerses every member in an environment of growth for the individual, the business leader, their teams and businesses. The powerful suite of workbooks drives me to work on my businesses and break habits of working in my businesses too much. The hot seat sessions expand and reinforce my business acumen and the non-exec board on demand provides vital consultation forums. Through Peer 2 Peer I have set, achieved and smashed transformational goals, explored opportunities that otherwise wouldn’t have existed and become part of a community which seeks collective success. I genuinely look forward to my monthly Peer 2 Peer board, it’s therapy for entrepreneurs.”
Samantha Acton, Founder and Director of Domestic Angels Franchising and Paxan Solutions
For more details or to try out a meeting as our guest, contact Susannah Brade-Waring or Heath Waring:
email@example.com – Heath@aspirinbusiness.com or call 01202 801187