Aspirin Business are delighted to deliver ‘High-Performing Leaders & Managers’, a programme specifically developed by Aspirin Business. Download our brochure to find out more.
The course details:
- You will receive a short induction via a one-to-one telephone call with Aspirin Business to understand your training needs
- The course also includes an e-learning programme to accelerate and embed learning. Participants will need to complete some modules before the first workshop.
- Each delegate will design and manage a 30-day work-based project to focus and practice their skills.
- A clear understanding of Leadership and Management
- Skill building – knowing and practising how to be a more effective leader and manager.
- Increased emotional intelligence
- Interactive, enjoyable and confidence building sessions – which also contain enough variety and knowledge so there’s something for everyone.
- Networking skills and relationship building between the attendees.
- Practice at speaking and presenting in front of groups.
Session 1: Goal Setting and Project Management of 30 Day Projects
- Taking ownership and being proactive
- Time Management
- Designing and Managing Business Improvement Projects a. SMART goal-setting b. Project planning tools and skills: – Plan Do Check Act (used in ISO Standards) – GROW – Forcefield – Mind-mapping – Pareto – FMEA – One Page Project Plans using Now-Where-How and 30 Day Roadmaps – Gantt
- SMEAC – a model used by the Royal Airforce to plan mission
Session 2: Personal Effectiveness
- Updates on 30 Day Project Progress
- Be Proactive/ Locus of Control
- Stress Management
- The differences between leadership and management
- Raising the bar – Identifying ideal behaviours
- People Management, including: a. Coaching Matrix b. Delegation c. Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
Session 3: Getting the best from your Team
- 5-minute Presentations on 30 Day Project Outcomes
- Raising the bar – evaluating our own leadership & management behaviours
- Situational Leadership
- Managing Difficult Conversations
- Managing Disengaged and Demotivated People
- How to increase Employee Engagement to increase productivity and staff retention a. Including: Listening Skills
- How to increase Motivation to help people perform at their best a. Including: introduction to emotional intelligence and recognition
This course utilises blended learning to enhance and embed learning and increase knowledge retention.
This programme can be delivered In-House and tailored to suit your needs. Download our brochure to find out more.