Creating faster and sustainable growth requires a win:win – a strategy that works for the business AND that people want to deliver.
To help us identify what’s right for the individuals and thus maximise their desire to deliver, we use a diagnostic tool called Motivational Maps. It provides a deep insight about the motivation of individuals, teams and whole organisations.
It’s a simple, but clever, online questionnaire that takes just 10 minutes to complete. The tool maps exactly what motivates the individuals and teams and measures their motivation levels.
By applying that data to the company, its strategy, business objectives and individual job roles we can help individuals feel motivated by and committed to the purpose of the organisation, aligned to their team and line manager and engaged by their contribution.
Imagine an organisation where everyone is engaged and motivated
Business – Can you picture this? Working in an organisation where more than 80 percent of the employees are engaged and feeling motivated in their roles? Where teams show up dedicated to the same work goals and can’t bear to miss a day of work because they enjoy the power of sharing their ideas and achieving more! Now consider:-
- How much more productivity would be taking place in such a team or organisation?
- What level of satisfaction, creativity and support would that team be experiencing?
- How would this impact on profitability and performance?
Are you looking to introduce strategies to empower performance, productivity and profitability. Do you have the 3 P’s?
Motivational Maps will help you shift thinking into ‘possibilities’ by:
- understanding people better
- creating a motivating vision and business strategy
- embedding motivation into companies, through values, culture and language
- developing change management programmes
- having powerful conversations about what motivates and demotivates us
- improving performance when used as a coaching tool
- pre-empting difficult conversations and help resolve misunderstandings
- encouraging individuals to take responsibility for motivating themselves using the strategies in the report
Train the Trainer – As well as creating Motivational Map reports, we accredit Motivation Champions within organisations. We license them to use the Motivational Maps, and train them in how to use the data to support the business strategy and staff. We also accredit and train coaches in the Maps.
Motivational Maps are accredited to ISO/IEC 17065, which certifies and endorses the fact that the Motivational Maps profiling tool provides unbiased accurate data and conformance with the latest legislation.
Motivational Maps deliver highly accurate, affordable and easy to use solutions to help recruit, develop and retain the talent and teams who’ll deliver your business strategy.
For more information book onto one of our Motivating Teams workshops, ask us about trying a Motivational Map for yourself or simply call us to discuss your needs.
Case Studies and Testimonials:
*Our Money Back Guarantee – if you’re dissatisfied with any of these First Step products, just let us know and we’ll provide you will a full refund – no quibbles, no questions.