Diagnostics are essential in prioritising investments – investments in time, money and energy. Their value includes:
- Identifying what’s working well
- Identifying what’s not
- Prioritising areas for improving
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Increasing shared awareness and buy-in, enabling everyone to pull together
Our Fundamental diagnostics are completed by leaders and managers for their own self-awareness, e.g.
- Growth and Profit Diagnostic
- Leadership Diagnostic
- Investor Ready Diagnostic
- Change Success Diagnostic
Our Powerful diagnostics are completed by individuals to increase their self-awareness, and collated into team and organisational data. These include:
- Motivational Maps – identifies and quantifies motivator and motivation levels – an ISO Accredited tool
- Clarity4D – a four-colour personality profile
- Pulse Survey – qualitative and quantitative staff survey, with benchmarked data and feedback to leaders.