“Tell me, and I will forget.
Show me, and I may remember.
Involve me, and I will understand.”
Confucius – 450 BC
Coaching and mentoring form our whole approach, including our approach to workshops. We use facilitation to create the optimal conditions for the outcomes required. For example:
- Ensuring the room set up and conditions enable strong communication and teamwork
- Creating a strong framework for the workshop that enables robust discussions and positive conversations that lead to agreed outcomes everyone buys into
- Use a blend of coaching and mentoring to frame and progress the conversations, whilst ensuring our clients stay in control of the agenda and outcomes
- Providing external unbiased perspectives and maintaining optimal conditions, allowing everyone to fully engage in the discussions – whilst we take care of the details, such as:
- ensuring we’re on track,
- everyone’s involved and gets heard,
- everyone’s fed and watered,
- we achieve the outcomes agreed and
- we finish on time.
We support clients through Facilitated Workshops in many ways including:
- Partner / Business Leader Away Days
- Growth and Strategy Workshops
- Culture and Value Workshops
- Board Meetings
- Senior Team Meetings
- Project Workshops
- Customer Engagement Workshops