Susannah Brade-Waring is an Accredited Mindshop Facilitator (AMSF) with Mindshop, and winner of Mindshop’s Rising Star Award for 2017/18. This enables the team at Aspirin Business to provide their clients with:
- world-class personal, team and business development tools,
- 24/ 7 contact for coaching and business support and
- access to a world-wide community of business advisors, leaders and managers.
- 24/7 access to Aspirin’s Online Learning Academy, where you can:
Track your goals and key projects
Ask questions and receive online coaching
Develop your skills with 13 programmes and over 150 tools
Benefit from and contribute to the shared business knowledge on our users’
forum on everyday business challenges, e.g. managing staff, new software & apps,
The convenience of online instant access, with the power of world-class knowledge distilled into quick 3 – 6 minute videos.
- To develop strong skills and experience in business leadership and management, with instant access to world-class training.
- An interactive distance and open learning course, focused on practical techniques, embedded through application to real-life situations and projects using Mindshop Online (MSOL).
24/7 Online & App access to:
- 13 core programmes
- over 150 business tools
- 29 business diagnostics
- a global user forum of leaders & managers
- online support & coaching
Mindshop Online’s 13 core programmes are:
Coaching/ Developing People
Project Team Implementation
Accredited Mindshop Leader = 8 completed courses
Bespoke programmes include Presentation Skills, Overview of Leadership & Management, Situational Leadership.