Aspirin Leaders’ Academy
Thursday 1st March 2018, 9:00 – 1pm
Aspirins’ Leaders Academies provide a source of ongoing inspiration, education and support for like-minded business leaders in three ways:
- The quarterly Academy Forums are motivational and educational with current trends, time to work on your business and shared best practice.
- The Academy Coaching provides ongoing support, accountability and access to our business experience.
- The Academy Learning Library is a 24/7 online source of tools, courses and knowledge.
Our next Aspirin Leaders’ Academy is on the 1st March 2018 and we have 1 place left, call Heath on 07727 284592 for further information if you want to join us.
This event is to be hosted by our Clients, ESET UK, at their Brand New offices in Bournemouth.
We start at 9am for coffee and an opportunity to catch-up and network. We’ll kick off promptly at 9:30 and close at 12:30, allowing another opportunity to chat informally with a tasty buffet lunch.
The Theme for our March Leaders’ Academy is ‘Self Development’.
Spring is the perfect time to focus on renewal and growth. Who do we want to be, and need to be, to deliver our visions and objectives for 2018? As leaders, if we want to make a bigger difference and create better outcomes, we must start with creating a new and improved version of ourselves.
Together, we’ll cover four main areas:
- Our identity
- Our motivators
- Stress-awareness and management
- How we’re handling our time differently to make space
We look forward to exploring this with you, to laughter and great conversations, Susannah & Heath
The Academies are a stand-alone offering, or can be added to an existing coaching solution. Please contact us for more information
Enquire about an event
Accreditation to become Licensed Practitioners of Motivational Maps®
Accreditation dates are arranged to meet demand, usually every 6-8 weeks
Next Accreditation dates are below, contact us to book your place:
11th April 2018
25th June 2018
2nd August 2018
For organisations that intend to create a culture of motivation, we offer training and accreditation of Internal Practitioners. This is suitable for team members responsible for HR, learning & development and managers with large teams and/ or a desire to understand and utilise motivation in depth.
- Pre-training preparation: 17 voiced-over slidedecks covering the nuts and bolts of motivation and the Motivational Maps
- One day training: Checking and building a real understanding of motivation, the Motivational Maps, and then utilising that knowledge to interpret case-studies of both individuals and teams.
- Practitioners’ Resources: These include a comprehensive Practitioners’ Manual, an Administration Back Office to create and collate Motivational Maps, additional videos, articles and audio materials.
- Confirmation of Learning: To complete Accreditation, the individual provides feedback on two Motivational Maps for their team/ colleagues.
Accredited Practitioners receive:
- a substantially discounted price for the Motivational Maps (individual), free Team Maps, and are able to issue their own Map passwords and create unlimited Team Maps.
Accredited Practitioners are able to:
- interpret both Individual and Team Motivational Maps
- provide feedback to team leaders
- provide feedback to individuals, using the process provided
Group accreditation workshops take place every 6-8 weeks, contact us for further information and next group accreditation dates.
In-house or one to one accreditations are arranged on demand. Whilst in-person accreditation is preferred, we are experienced in delivering online accreditation (via Zoom) in exceptional circumstances, e.g. Australian Practitioners.