Thursday 2 March, 9:00 – 12:30pm
Aspirin Business Leaders’ Academy
With technology levelling the playing field between large & small businesses, it’s the ‘people difference’ that is helping to drive successful organisations. Thus March’s Academy will focus on “Motivated Performance” and will cover such issues as engagement, the power of motivated teams, the difference motivated leaders make and much more…..
Aspirin’s Business Academies provide a source of ongoing inspiration, education and support for like-minded business leaders in three ways:
- The quarterly Academy Forums are motivational and educational with current trends, time to work on your business and shared best practice.
- The Academy Coaching provides ongoing support, accountability and access to our business experience.
- The Academy Learning Library is a 24/7 online source of tools, courses and knowledge.
The Academies are a stand-alone offering, or can be added to an existing coaching solution. Please contact us for more information.
Accreditation dates are arranged to meet demand, usually every 6-8 weeks
Accreditation to become Licensed Practitioners of Motivational Maps®
For organisations that intend to create a culture of motivation, we offer training and accreditation of Internal Practitioners. This is suitable for team members responsible for HR, learning & development and managers with large teams and/ or a desire to understand and utilise motivation in depth.
- Pre-training preparation: 17 voiced-over slidedecks covering the nuts and bolts of motivation and the Motivational Maps
- One day training: Checking and building a real understanding of motivation, the Motivational Maps, and then utilising that knowledge to interpret case-studies of both individuals and teams.
- Practitioners’ Resources: These include a comprehensive Practitioners’ Manual, an Administration Back Office to create and collate Motivational Maps, additional videos, articles and audio materials.
- Confirmation of Learning: To complete Accreditation, the individual provides feedback on two Motivational Maps for their team/ colleagues.
Accredited Practitioners receive:
- a substantially discounted price for the Motivational Maps (individual), free Team Maps, and are able to issue their own Map passwords and create unlimited Team Maps.
Accredited Practitioners are able to:
- interpret both Individual and Team Motivational Maps
- provide feedback to team leaders
- provide feedback to individuals, using the process provided
Group accreditation workshops take place every 6-8 weeks. In-house or one to one accreditation are arranged on demand. Whilst in-person accreditation is preferred, we are experienced in delivering online accreditation (via Skype) in exceptional circumstances, e.g. Australian Practitioner.