Aspirin Leaders’ Academy
Thursday 7th June 2018, 9:00 – 1pm
Aspirins’ Leaders Academies provide a source of ongoing inspiration, education and support for like-minded business leaders in three ways:
- The quarterly Academy Forums are motivational and educational with current trends, time to work on your business and shared best practice.
- The Academy Coaching provides ongoing support, accountability and access to our business experience.
- The Academy Learning Library is a 24/7 online source of tools, courses and knowledge.
Our next Academy is on Thursday, 7 June 2018, 9 – 1pm, at Douch’s Brand New Lesley Shand Building in Corfe Mullen, Dorset.
This is part of our series of Personal Development for Leaders. This quarter we’re focussing on Developing our Relationships, and will cover:
- The importance of relationships in business
- The Aspirin Relationship Wheel – a proven process for strengthening relationships
- Trust, Credibility and Engagement
- Personal Brand, with Executive Image Coach Lesley Wrankmore
Our Leaders Academy will be facilitated by Susannah Brade-Waring, MD of Aspirin Business, and includes sharing best practice with like-minded leaders and managers.
Full details to follow. Please RSVP and save the date in your diaries!
If you’re not a member of Aspirin’s Leaders’ Academy, please get in touch with Heath for payment details.
We look forward to exploring this with you, to laughter and great conversations, Susannah & Heath
The Academies are a stand-alone offering, or can be added to an existing coaching solution. Please contact us for more information
Aspirin Business 2018 UK Motivational Maps Conference!
27th September 2018, 9:00 – 4.30pm
You’re Invited to attend the the next Aspirin Business 2018 UK Motivational Maps Conference!
Date? – 27th September 2018
Time? – 9am for a 9.30am Start, finishing at 4.30pm
Where? – At the Hamworthy Club, Canford Magna, Wimborne BH21 3AP
Parking? – Lots of onsite FREE parking
Lunch? – Ticket Price includes a hot a lunch.
Who is this conference for?
This is our Second UK Motivational Maps Conference and is open to all Motivational Maps Practitioners, Business Leaders, L&D and HR Leaders and Managers, Coaches and Trainers that want to know more about this Unique ISO Accredited tool called Motivational Maps.
Come and meet like minded people that are already using Motivational Maps within their businesses to great effect, both with internal clients and external clients.
Hear from Senior Practitioners
Susannah Brade-Waring – Aspirin Business
Kate Turner – Motivational Leadership
Bevis Moynan – Magentacs
Jane Thomas – Premier Life Skills
Carole Gaskell – Full Potential Group
Mark Turner – Youth Maps
And let’s not forget about:
James Sale – Creator of Motivational maps!!
Ticket Price is £45.00 each
Eventbrite to be set up soon and details will be emailed to all that RSVP
Please RSVP To:
T: 01202 801187
M: 07727 284592
Enquire about an event
Accreditation to become Licensed Practitioners of Motivational Maps®
Accreditation dates are arranged to meet demand, usually every 6-8 weeks
Next Accreditation dates are below, contact us to book your place:
21st June 2018
28th June 2018
19th July 2018
2nd August 2018
20th September 2018
For organisations that intend to create a culture of motivation, we offer training and accreditation of Internal Practitioners. This is suitable for team members responsible for HR, learning & development and managers with large teams and/ or a desire to understand and utilise motivation in depth.
- Pre-training preparation: 17 voiced-over slidedecks covering the nuts and bolts of motivation and the Motivational Maps
- One day training: Checking and building a real understanding of motivation, the Motivational Maps, and then utilising that knowledge to interpret case-studies of both individuals and teams.
- Practitioners’ Resources: These include a comprehensive Practitioners’ Manual, an Administration Back Office to create and collate Motivational Maps, additional videos, articles and audio materials.
- Confirmation of Learning: To complete Accreditation, the individual provides feedback on two Motivational Maps for their team/ colleagues.
Accredited Practitioners receive:
- a substantially discounted price for the Motivational Maps (individual), free Team Maps, and are able to issue their own Map passwords and create unlimited Team Maps.
Accredited Practitioners are able to:
- interpret both Individual and Team Motivational Maps
- provide feedback to team leaders
- provide feedback to individuals, using the process provided
Group accreditation workshops take place every 6-8 weeks, contact us for further information and next group accreditation dates or book your place at motivatedperformance.co.uk/accreditations.
In-house or one to one accreditations are arranged on demand. Whilst in-person accreditation is preferred, we are experienced in delivering online accreditation (via Zoom) in exceptional circumstances, e.g. Australian Practitioners.
Aspirin Business Meet and Greet at the East Hotel, Canberra, Australia!
29th May 2018, 5:00 – 7.30pm
You’re Invited to come and meet us!
Date? – 29th May 2018
Time? – 5pm finishing at 7.30pm
Where? – East Hotel, Canberra, Australia
Evening Meal? – Not included – Food available after event at the hotel.
Who is this meet and greet for?
This is our first visit to Australia, and also as Senior Practitioners of Motivational Maps for Australia. As we are staying at the East Hotel, Canberra and we thought that it would be a great opportunity to meet as many of our new family of Australian Motivational Maps Practitioners as we can.
We have a The Vinyl Room booked from 5pm which will hold about 30 people. We will provide a short introduction followed by a talk by Susannah Brade-Waring, MD of Aspirin Business and Senior Practitioner of Motivational Maps.
Following the talk we want to open up the floor to questions, before fininshing at about 7 – 7.30pm for dinner and drinks. these are not included, but you are welcome to book at the hotel directly an join us.
Please RSVP To:
T: 01202 801187
M: 07727 284592