Aspirin Business Leaders’ Academy
Thursday 7th December, 9:00 – 12:30pm
Aspirin’s Business Academies provide a source of ongoing inspiration, education and support for like-minded business leaders in three ways:
- The quarterly Academy Forums are motivational and educational with current trends, time to work on your business and shared best practice.
- The Academy Coaching provides ongoing support, accountability and access to our business experience.
- The Academy Learning Library is a 24/7 online source of tools, courses and knowledge.
The Academies are a stand-alone offering, or can be added to an existing coaching solution. Please contact us for more information
Enquire about an event
Accreditation to become Licensed Practitioners of Motivational Maps®
Accreditation dates are arranged to meet demand, usually every 6-8 weeks
For organisations that intend to create a culture of motivation, we offer training and accreditation of Internal Practitioners. This is suitable for team members responsible for HR, learning & development and managers with large teams and/ or a desire to understand and utilise motivation in depth.
- Pre-training preparation: 17 voiced-over slidedecks covering the nuts and bolts of motivation and the Motivational Maps
- One day training: Checking and building a real understanding of motivation, the Motivational Maps, and then utilising that knowledge to interpret case-studies of both individuals and teams.
- Practitioners’ Resources: These include a comprehensive Practitioners’ Manual, an Administration Back Office to create and collate Motivational Maps, additional videos, articles and audio materials.
- Confirmation of Learning: To complete Accreditation, the individual provides feedback on two Motivational Maps for their team/ colleagues.
Accredited Practitioners receive:
- a substantially discounted price for the Motivational Maps (individual), free Team Maps, and are able to issue their own Map passwords and create unlimited Team Maps.
Accredited Practitioners are able to:
- interpret both Individual and Team Motivational Maps
- provide feedback to team leaders
- provide feedback to individuals, using the process provided
Group accreditation workshops take place every 6-8 weeks. In-house or one to one accreditation are arranged on demand. Whilst in-person accreditation is preferred, we are experienced in delivering online accreditation (via Skype) in exceptional circumstances, e.g. Australian Practitioner.