Thursday 14th September 2017, 9:00 – 12:30pm
The Next Aspirin Business Leaders Academy
Every quarter we bring like-minded business leaders together to share their experience, and the challenges and opportunities they’re currently encountering.
Our next Academy (Video Here) will focus on Coaching to Develop your People.
The world’s leading companies routinely invest in providing coaching and in training their managers to use coaching to develop and manage their people, increasing both innovation and business agility. Coaching encourages ownership and problem solving, rather than learning by rote.
Aspirin’s Business Academies provide a source of ongoing inspiration, education and support for like-minded business leaders in three ways:
- The quarterly Academy Forums are motivational and educational with current trends, time to work on your business and shared best practice.
- The Academy Coaching provides ongoing support, accountability and access to our business experience.
- The Academy Learning Library is a 24/7 online source of tools, courses and knowledge.
The Academies are a stand-alone offering, or can be added to an existing coaching solution. Please contact us for more information.
Accreditation dates are arranged to meet demand, usually every 6-8 weeks
The Next Accreditation Dates are:
23rd August 2017
18th September 2017
Accreditation to become Licensed Practitioners of Motivational Maps®
For organisations that intend to create a culture of motivation, we offer training and accreditation of Internal Practitioners. This is suitable for team members responsible for HR, learning & development and managers with large teams and/ or a desire to understand and utilise motivation in depth.
- Pre-training preparation: 17 voiced-over slidedecks covering the nuts and bolts of motivation and the Motivational Maps
- One day training: Checking and building a real understanding of motivation, the Motivational Maps, and then utilising that knowledge to interpret case-studies of both individuals and teams.
- Practitioners’ Resources: These include a comprehensive Practitioners’ Manual, an Administration Back Office to create and collate Motivational Maps, additional videos, articles and audio materials.
- Confirmation of Learning: To complete Accreditation, the individual provides feedback on two Motivational Maps for their team/ colleagues.
Accredited Practitioners receive:
- a substantially discounted price for the Motivational Maps (individual), free Team Maps, and are able to issue their own Map passwords and create unlimited Team Maps.
Accredited Practitioners are able to:
- interpret both Individual and Team Motivational Maps
- provide feedback to team leaders
- provide feedback to individuals, using the process provided
Group accreditation workshops take place every 6-8 weeks. In-house or one to one accreditation are arranged on demand. Whilst in-person accreditation is preferred, we are experienced in delivering online accreditation (via video conference call) in exceptional circumstances, e.g. Australian Practitioner.
Aspirin Business UK Motivational Maps Conference
28th September 2017
9am for a 9.30am Start, finishing at 4.30pm
At the Hamworthy Club, Canford Magna, Wimborne BH21 3AP
The conference will be packed full of the driving force of Motivation including:
- Keynote speaker: James Sale, Creator of Motivational Maps
- Learn about employee engagement and motivation.
- Practice analysing some trickier Motivational Maps and Team Maps (Group Activity).
- Experience and participate in a Team Motivational Map Workshop (Group Activity).
- Network with fellow Motivational Map Practitioners and share ideas on how to engage internal and external customers.
Keynote Speaker James Sale
Creator of Motivational Maps, Author, Key Note Speaker and The Expert in Motivation.
James will be talking about the origins of Motivational Maps, current & future developments – including Organisational Maps and his forthcoming books on Motivation.
Why not Book your place by CLICKING HERE Limited Spaces!!
Cost per ticket £45.00
Aspirin Business are Trusted Business Advisors and Experts in Motivation. They work with owner managed businesses to create strong business leaders with motivated and focused teams, enabling them to deliver profitable growth even in uncertain times.
Susannah Brade-Waring is one of only seven Senior Practitioners with Motivational Maps across the world. Aspirin Business have trained and accredited over 40 Practitioners in Motivational Maps, and deliver programmes to increase employee engagement, motivation, productivity and retention.
Their clients include household names John Lewis, Waitrose and Merlin Entertainment.