Aspirin Leaders’ Academy
Thursday 13th September 2018, 9:00 – 1pm
Aspirins’ Leaders Academies provide a source of ongoing inspiration, education and support for like-minded business leaders in three ways:
- The quarterly Academy Forums are motivational and educational with current trends, time to work on your business and shared best practice.
- The Academy Coaching provides ongoing support, accountability and access to our business experience.
- The Academy Learning Library is a 24/7 online source of tools, courses and knowledge.
Our next Academy is on Thursday, 13th June 2018, 9 – 1pm, Venue to be confirmed.
This is part of our series of Personal Development for Leaders.
Our Leaders Academy will be facilitated by Susannah Brade-Waring, MD of Aspirin Business, and includes sharing best practice with like-minded leaders and managers.
Full details to follow. Please RSVP and save the date in your diaries!
If you’re not a member of Aspirin’s Leaders’ Academy, please get in touch with Heath for payment details.
We look forward to exploring this with you, to laughter and great conversations, Susannah & Heath
The Academies are a stand-alone offering, or can be added to an existing coaching solution. Please contact us for more information
UK Motivational Maps Conference 27 September 2018
You’re invited to attend the 2018 UK Motivational Maps Conference, organised by Aspirin Business.
Who is this conference for?
James Sale, Creator of Motivational Maps
Bevis Moynan, Magenta Coaching Solutions, Senior Practitioner of MotivationalMaps Unconscious Values, Beliefs and Motivational Drivers
Kate Turner, Motivational Leadership, Senior Practitioner of Motivational MapsIntroduction to Motivational Maps
Jane Thomas, Premier Life Skills, Senior Practitioner of Motivational MapsMotivational Maps and Well being
Sarah Eades, A-One Insurance, Groups Operations DirectorEmployee Journey
Susannah Brade-Waring, Aspirin Business, Senior Practitioner of Motivational MapsEmployee Engagement
Mark Turner, Getting People Right, Senior Practitioner of Youth Motivational MapsYouth Motivational Maps
Richard Knight, Switch Performance, Regional Director of Shopper AnonymousCustomer Experience
James Sale, Creator of Motivational MapsThe Future of Motivational Maps
Ticket Price is £45.00 each + VAT
Book your place today:
For more information contact us at:
T: 01202 801187
M: 07727 284592
Enquire about an event
Accreditation to become Licensed Practitioners of Motivational Maps®
Accreditation dates are arranged to meet demand, usually every 6-8 weeks
Next Accreditation dates are below, contact us to book your place:
2nd August 2018 (Full)
28th September 2018 (Places available, please get in touch)
18th October 2018 (Places available, please get in touch)
22nd November 2018 (Places available, please get in touch)
If you are a group of 2 to 5 people that would like to organise your own dedicated accreditation day, just get in contact and we can agree a specific day for you.
For organisations that intend to create a culture of motivation, we offer training and accreditation of Internal Practitioners. This is suitable for team members responsible for HR, learning & development and managers with large teams and/ or a desire to understand and utilise motivation in depth.
- Pre-training preparation: 17 voiced-over slidedecks covering the nuts and bolts of motivation and the Motivational Maps
- One day training: Checking and building a real understanding of motivation, the Motivational Maps, and then utilising that knowledge to interpret case-studies of both individuals and teams.
- Practitioners’ Resources: These include a comprehensive Practitioners’ Manual, an Administration Back Office to create and collate Motivational Maps, additional videos, articles and audio materials.
- Confirmation of Learning: To complete Accreditation, the individual provides feedback on two Motivational Maps for their team/ colleagues.
Accredited Practitioners receive:
- a substantially discounted price for the Motivational Maps (individual), free Team Maps, and are able to issue their own Map passwords and create unlimited Team Maps.
Accredited Practitioners are able to:
- interpret both Individual and Team Motivational Maps
- provide feedback to team leaders
- provide feedback to individuals, using the process provided
Group accreditation workshops take place every 6-8 weeks, contact us for further information and next group accreditation dates or book your place at motivatedperformance.co.uk/accreditations.
In-house or one to one accreditations are arranged on demand. Whilst in-person accreditation is preferred, we are experienced in delivering online accreditation (via Zoom) in exceptional circumstances, e.g. Australian Practitioners.