Aspirin Leaders’ Academy 13 September 2018
This quarter our theme is‘Achieving More with your Team’.
GREAT NEWS: We’ve a guest facilitator from the Navy.
Iain Jardine is an Officer, Helicopter Pilot, Instructor and Performance Coach in the Royal Navy. Iain will deliver his Mission: Engagement workshop for us.
Iain will share his experiences as a Naval Aviator, and then place us in the shoes of military officers to plan and brief a simulated military humanitarian relief mission….!
Take a look at Iain’s website: Mission: Engagement
We’ll learn how the Navy plan missions and engage their teams in both mission planning and Continuous Improvement. It’s fun and very useful!
Our Leaders Academy will be facilitated by Susannah and includes sharing best practice with like-minded leaders and managers. We’ll also explore:
- Employee Engagement
- measuring achievement by time, objectives and projects
- appraisals and staff performance
- encouraging your team to continuously improve your organisation
Once again, our hosts are Douch Family Funeral Directors at their contemporary Lesley Shand branch in Corfe Mullen, Dorset. There is on-street parking on the nearby roads, with some behind the shops opposite.
To book your place please RSVP.
£125 + VAT
£400 + VAT to attend 4 acadamies
We do have limited availability at the introductory price of £50 + VAT. This is for anyone who has not attended an academy previously.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there.
*** Save the date for Thursday 6th December for the ‘Annual Round-up and Vision Setting’ Leaders Academy. ***
UK Motivational Maps Conference 27 September 2018
You’re invited to attend the 2018 UK Motivational Maps Conference, organised by Aspirin Business.
Who is this conference for?
James Sale, Creator of Motivational Maps
Bevis Moynan, Magenta Coaching Solutions, Senior Practitioner of MotivationalMaps Unconscious Values, Beliefs and Motivational Drivers
Kate Turner, Motivational Leadership, Senior Practitioner of Motivational MapsIntroduction to Motivational Maps
Jane Thomas, Premier Life Skills, Senior Practitioner of Motivational MapsMotivational Maps and Well being
Sarah Eades, A-One Insurance, Groups Operations DirectorEmployee Journey
Susannah Brade-Waring, Aspirin Business, Senior Practitioner of Motivational MapsEmployee Engagement
Mark Turner, Getting People Right, Senior Practitioner of Youth Motivational MapsYouth Motivational Maps
Richard Knight, Switch Performance, Regional Director of Shopper AnonymousCustomer Experience
James Sale, Creator of Motivational MapsThe Future of Motivational Maps
Ticket Price is £45.00 each + VAT
Book your place today:
For more information contact us at:
T: 01202 801187
M: 07727 284592
Enquire about an event
Accreditation to become Licensed Practitioners of Motivational Maps®
Accreditation dates are arranged to meet demand, usually every 6-8 weeks
Next Accreditation dates are below, contact us to book your place:
28th September 2018 (Places available, please get in touch)
31st October 2018 (Places available, please get in touch)
22nd November 2018 (Places available, please get in touch)
If you are a group of 2 to 5 people that would like to organise your own dedicated accreditation day, just get in contact and we can agree a specific day for you.
For organisations that intend to create a culture of motivation, we offer training and accreditation of Internal Practitioners. This is suitable for team members responsible for HR, learning & development and managers with large teams and/ or a desire to understand and utilise motivation in depth.
- Pre-training preparation: 17 voiced-over slidedecks covering the nuts and bolts of motivation and the Motivational Maps
- One day training: Checking and building a real understanding of motivation, the Motivational Maps, and then utilising that knowledge to interpret case-studies of both individuals and teams.
- Practitioners’ Resources: These include a comprehensive Practitioners’ Manual, an Administration Back Office to create and collate Motivational Maps, additional videos, articles and audio materials.
- Confirmation of Learning: To complete Accreditation, the individual provides feedback on two Motivational Maps for their team/ colleagues.
Accredited Practitioners receive:
- a substantially discounted price for the Motivational Maps (individual), free Team Maps, and are able to issue their own Map passwords and create unlimited Team Maps.
Accredited Practitioners are able to:
- interpret both Individual and Team Motivational Maps
- provide feedback to team leaders
- provide feedback to individuals, using the process provided
Group accreditation workshops take place every 6-8 weeks, contact us for further information and next group accreditation dates or book your place at motivatedperformance.co.uk/accreditations.
In-house or one to one accreditations are arranged on demand. Whilst in-person accreditation is preferred, we are experienced in delivering online accreditation (via Zoom) in exceptional circumstances, e.g. Australian Practitioners.
Developing Tomorrow’s Business Leaders
Traditionally Leadership and Management skills were learned on-the-job, through observation and experience of what worked well and didn’t. This was a slow process, resulting in disengaged employees and sub-optimal performance.
The best performing organisations accelerate development, recognising the increased challenges for today’s organisations, which include:
• global competition & opportunities
• uncertain market conditions
• more informed and demanding customers
• fast-paced technology changes and automation
• employees with higher-expectations
The course details:
- The course is free to eligible participants.
- You will receive a short induction via a one-to-one telephone call with Aspirin Business to understand your training needs
- You will be expected to commit to three group workshops, of 4 hours duration each, i.e. a total of 12 hours.
- The course also includes an e-learning programme to accelerate and embed learning. Participants will need to complete some modules before the first workshop.
- Each delegate will design and manage a 30-day work-based project to focus and practice their skills.
Would you like to find out more and how to book? Take a look here http://www.aspirinbusiness.com/products/developing-tomorrows-business-leaders/