Fully Funded : Our best selling Management Programme
Our next Open Programme will be fully funded for eligible participants by Dorset Growth Hub. You will need to be able to attend all 3 sessions of the Programme.
Programme 1 Dates: 7th May, 21st May and 4th June 2019
Programme 2 Dates: 11th June, 25th June, 9th July 2019
Aspirin Business are delighted to deliver ‘High-Performing Leaders & Managers’, a programme specifically developed by Aspirin Business. Download our brochure to find out more.
The course details:
- You will receive a short induction via a one-to-one telephone call with Aspirin Business to understand your training needs
- You will be expected to commit to three group workshops, of 4 hours duration each, i.e. a total of 12 hours.
- The course also includes an e-learning programme to accelerate and embed learning. Participants will need to complete some modules before the first workshop.
- Each delegate will design and manage a 30-day work-based project to focus and practice their skills.
- Workshop One dates: 7th May, 21st May and 4th June
- Workshop Two dates: 11th June, 25th June and 9th July
- A clear understanding of Leadership and Management
- Skill building – knowing and practising how to be a more effective leader and manager.
- Increased emotional intelligence
- Interactive, enjoyable and confidence building sessions – which also contain enough variety and knowledge so there’s something for everyone.
- Networking skills and relationship building between the attendees.
- Practice at speaking and presenting in front of groups.
Session 1: Goal Setting and Project Management of 30 Day Projects
- Taking ownership and being proactive
- Time Management
- Designing and Managing Business Improvement Projects
- SMART goal-setting
- Project planning tools and skills: -Plan Do Check Act (used in ISO Standards) – GROW – Forcefield – Mind-mapping – Pareto – FMEA – One Page Project Plans using Now-Where-How and 30 Day Roadmaps – Gantt
- SMEAC – a model used by the Royal Airforce to plan mission
Session 2: Personal Effectiveness
- Updates on 30 Day Project Progress
- Be Proactive/ Locus of Control
- Stress Management
- The differences between leadership and management
- Raising the bar – Identifying ideal behaviours
- People Management, including:
- Coaching Matrix
- Maslo’s Hierarchy of Needs
Session 3: Getting the best from your Team
- 5-minute Presentations on 30 Day Project Outcomes
- Raising the bar – evaluating our own leadership & management behaviours
- Situational Leadership
- Managing Difficult Conversations
- Managing Disengaged and Demotivated People
- How to increase Employee Engagement to increase productivity and staff retention. Including: Listening Skills
- How to increase Motivation to help people perform at their best. Including: introduction to emotional intelligence and recognition
This programme can be delivered In-House and tailored to suit your needs, or as an Open Programme. Download our brochure to find out more.
Would you like to find out more and how to book? Take a look here https://www.aspirinbusiness.com/products/high-performing-leaders-and-managers
UK Motivational Maps Conference 17th October 2019
You’re invited to attend the 2019 UK Motivational Maps Conference, organised by Aspirin Business.
Following feedback from delegates of the 2018 Maps Conference, we have decided to move the venue from Poole, Dorset to Winchester. We hope that this makes it easier for more people to attend as there are brilliant rail links straight into Winchester and the Rugby Club is a short 10-15 minutes walk away, plenty of free parking as well. We look forward to seeing you whether you are a steadfast Mapper, or would like to find out a bit more about Maps and how they are used. Both Heath and Susannah look forward to welcoming you.
Who is this conference for?
Ticket Price is £55pp + fees & VAT
Book your place today: BOOK YOUR PLACE AT WWW.MOTIVATEDPERFORMANCE.CO.UK
All New Maps Accreditees that book their Motivational Maps LP or BP Accreditation with Aspirin Business and complete their training before September 2019, will receive a place at the 2019 Maps Conference FREE OF CHARGE. (Only Accreditation bookings from 1st February 2019 onward will apply)
Pictures below of the presenters from the 2018 Maps Conference, we are looking to see who will be speaking at the 2019 Maps Conference.
T: 01202 801187
M: 07727 284592
Accreditation to become Licensed Practitioners of Motivational Maps®
We are continuously looking for Coaches, Trainers, HR Professionals, NLP Practitioners who are looking for a unique tool to add to their toolbox, Aspirin Business are Senior Practitioners of Motivational Maps and are able to Train, accredit and license you to Business Practitioner or Licensed Practitioner Status. We currently have over 100 Practitioners globally and provide full training and support to help you wrap the Maps in the work you do.
Accreditation dates are arranged to meet demand, usually every 3 to 4 months.