Team GB and the whole Rio Olympics kept many of us on the edge of our seats, and staying up well beyond our bed time. Read more
If you’ve been in business in the past 15 years then the phrase ‘employee engagement’ has been as ubiquitous as the phrase ‘X- Factor’. Over the years there have been strategies, consultations, symposiums, innovations and exhortations as to the importance and implementation of ‘employee engagement’.
However, over the years, the top drivers of employee engagement have remained constant, and common across most of the globe. This has been recently reinforced through an excellent survey from Quantum Workplace in the US.
Even though it’s been around for what seems like forever, the concept of employee engagement remains critical to business success. So just how seriously do you & your organisation take it? Maybe the following statistics & findings from Quantum’s survey will provide either a confirmation of your people strategy or a stimulus to do more…
The Top 6 Drivers of Employee Engagement
The staff of the organisation trust & believe …
- that the leaders of the organisation are committed to making it a great place to work.
- the leaders of the organisation to set the right course.
- the organisation will be successful in the future.
- that the leaders of the organisation value people as their most important resource.
- that there is professional growth and career development opportunities for themselves in the organisation.
- the senior leadership team to lead the company to future success.
The challenge for us as leaders is how we deliver on those six key drivers consistently, authentically and in a meaningful way for our people. The following graphs clearly indicate the benefits of doing so, in terms of improvements in retention, sales & profitability.
If you wish to receive a full electronic copy of the survey then contact email@example.com