28th September 2017
9am for a 9.30am Start, finishing at 4.30pm
Venue: Hamworthy Club, Magna Rd, Canford Magna, Bournemouth, Wimborne BH21 3AP
Lots of free parking onsite.
The conference will be packed full of the driving force of Motivation including:
- Keynote speaker: James Sale, Creator of Motivational Maps
- Learn about employee engagement and motivation.
- Practice analysing some trickier Motivational Maps and Team Maps (Group Activity).
- Experience and participate in a Team Motivational Map Workshop (Group Activity).
- Network with fellow Motivational Map Practitioners and share ideas on how to engage internal and external customers.
Keynote Speaker James Sale
Creator of Motivational Maps, Author, Key Note Speaker and The Expert in Motivation.
James will be talking about the origins of Motivational Maps, current & future developments – including Organisational Maps and his forthcoming books on Motivation.
Why not Book your place by CLICKING HERE Limited Spaces!!
ALL THIS FOR £45.00 and it includes lunch as well.
Aspirin Business are Trusted Business Advisors and Experts in Motivation. They work with owner managed businesses to create strong business leaders with motivated and focused teams, enabling them to deliver profitable growth even in uncertain times.
Susannah Brade-Waring is one of only seven Senior Practitioners with Motivational Maps across the world. Aspirin Business have trained and accredited over 40 Practitioners in Motivational Maps, and deliver programmes to increase employee engagement, motivation, productivity and retention.
Their clients include household names John Lewis, Waitrose and Merlin Entertainment.